CONVERSION-FOCUSED WEBSITE FOR:
McLendon Law Firm
Here are some insights into the McLendon Law Firm, along with a brief outline of the steps you can take to reach your goal for the site- converting traffic into more meetings or phone calls.
Since you’re not looking to advertise right now, the site will need to take a more ‘long-game’ approach to
We’d be happy to help you with this if you’re serious about growing it.
the keys to an online business
To Grow a Business with a Website Takes 4 Things
Building your business online is really no different than a regular, local brick-and-mortar business.
The only small (but key) differences are that you can more easily scale an online business through automation and can deliver to more people vs. being constrained to your immediate area. You also have more of an opportunity to remain top-of-mind with people than having a single store-front.
Jason, to grow your business online to where you’d like it to be, you need 4 things in place.
1. a consistent traffic system
A traffic system gets eyeballs on your site, be it through blog posts, media appearances, paid advertising, organic search, etc. (traffic generation)
2. COMPELLING OFFERS
Compelling offers, assets, and downloads turn that traffic into leads once you’ve paid to get them to your site (lead generation)
3. AMAZING DELIVERABLES
Once a client has come to your site, trusted you with their information, & bought into your message, THEN they need to get so much value and assurance that they spend money with you to get their problem solved.
4. A FOLLOW-UP & REFERRAL SYSTEm
It’s easier to keep clients than it is to find new ones. How can you maximize the lifetime value of your clients AND get them to refer their friends to you for help? What strategic partnerships can you create to increase quality leads?
To Meet Your Goals for the Website, Here’s What We Would Recommend
BUILD YOUR CREDIBILITY/TRUST
Ask yourself the last time you bought an expensive service online just by clicking through to a website?
Probably been a long time.
Every section of your site will work together to achieve one goal: To get a phone call/meeting with a client.
Make it extremely easy and non-intimidating to contact you.
A ‘free case consulation’ really just sounds like a high-pressure sales pitch in disguise. We’ll find a way to get people to call and set up a meeting with you without having to take too big of a leap.
A lot of that is done through education and transparency on your website, in both copy and downloadable materials.
RE-STRUCTURING YOUR WEBSITE to inspire clients
When potential clients get to your site, they need to feel like they can trust you and your team, & that you can get the the results they’re looking for.
Everything on your website needs to work together to build that trust. Copy, images, structure, testimonials, etc.
Re-working webite copy, images, and structure. Easier navigation, better information, a clearer message.
Also, creating a REALLY good lead magnet that will instantly give clients something they can use to get educated on their situation, which will lead to a phone call with your team.
TARGETING & CREATING CONTENT AROUND KEYWORDS THAT AREN'T TOO COMPETITIVE
Organic search is still a very powerful medium.
I know the firm has created content, but has it been content created around low-competition questions and keywords that are getting searched often, especially in the state of Georgia?
Uncover and create helpful content around untapped keywords that potential clients are searching for.
This will drive traffic to the site, and by creating content upgrades for them and soliving problems, build your trust factor with them, and cause more and more to convert to paying clients.
IF YOU WANT TO WORK TOGETHER
The point of this site is simple: we want to take the traffic you’re already getting and convert them into phone calls/meetings.
We also want to use free SEO strategies to set you up to grow your traffic without having to necessarily spend more.
This is done through a few methods:
Conversion-Focused WebsiteDone for You
- Custom Build on the Premium Divi Theme
- Using a variety of tools (including Facebook Audience Insights, Google Analytics, etc.), we’ll profile your audience- who they are, what they want, their desires, their fears, etc.
- We’ll write sales copy, construct headlines, and craft stories that appeal to them, and I’ll divulge a strategy for deploying those insights.
- Membership & Payment Acceptance Backend Setup
- We’ll recraft your lead magnet, and use the above-mentioned client insights to craft a premium lead magnet for them, complete with a sales page (even if it’s free; you still have to sell free)
- Sales Funnel Build
- We’ll pick a lead magnet that your clients would want to download, which they can in exchange for their contact information.
- The lead magnet will not only educate them, but also build trust in your firm, its experience, and its knowledge.
- Then, they can be included in an email series that ultimately asks if they’d like to set up a phone call/meeting. But all the hard work has been done- they know you, your ‘brand’, and trust you way more than just clicking on a site.
- Lead Magnet Creation
- We’ll research the kinds of questions your ideal prospect is asking, and create a lead magnet around those.
- This is typically Step #1 or 2 of a funnel to take traffic from cold prospects to engaged clients.
- Keyword Research Session
- We’ll conduct a keyword research session in order to figure out which keywords (blog topics) you can target that would give the firm a fighting chance to start ranking on Page 1, position 1 of Google.
- These will be local
keywords,and configured to attract the right kinds of clients, not just tire kickers looking for a cheap fix.
- Content Strategy
- From the information we find in our keyword research session, we’ll come up with a content strategy for the firm to follow in the coming months.
- This leads to more free page views and more organic traffic because we’re targeting keywords that people are actively searching for
- SEO Structuring (On-Page/Off-Page)
- Even though this SHOULD be a given, we understand not every website redesign follows best practices for SEO.
- We do. So we’ll pick out the dream words and phrases you want to rank for, and configure your site to slowly climb the rankings for that
- We’ll also cover strategy on how to continue to improve that ranking. Remember: organic SEO is a long-play game. Worth it, but it can take a while.
- Site Speed
- Nearly 50% of web users expect a site to load in 2 seconds or less.
- After about 2 seconds, you lose about 40% of potential clients.
- That’s such an easy thing to prevent, and we work to get your site loading in under 2 seconds.
- For most sites that load slow, hosting is almost always the biggest problem, but we’ll do all we can on our side to ensure it’s under that 2-second mark.
We Want to Guarantee the Results We Get For You & Your Business
We understand you’ve invested a lot of time, sweat, and money into building your business so far. Some of it has probably worked great, and other parts have not worked so well.
We want our partnership to be
After our time and work together, if you feel like we haven’t provided value to you and set you on a course to grow your business and reach the goals we plan out together, we will return your full investment, no questions asked.
You are a client. The definition of
Client: One that is under the protection of another
Just as we are offering a growth partnership with you, you too have considered to partner with us, and are trusting that the work we do together will yield results for your business and move you closer to fulfilling your goals.
That is why we choose to make such a guarantee: I stand behind my reputation of being an adviser who can help you grow your business, and if you feel we did not fulfill that, we want you to feel open to ask for your investment back.